Volume 5, Number 1 : Fall 1991
- Letters Forum: Forensic Labs
- Planning a New Biotechnology Policy - Senator Al Gore
- Refining the Graver Tank Analysis with Hypothetical Claims: A Biotechnology Exemplar - Laura A. Handley
- Workplace Drug Testing: A Case Study in the Misapplication of Technology - Mark A. Rothstein
- The Computation of Damages in Patent Infringement Actions - Laura B. Pincus
- Copyright or Patent or Both: An Algorithmic Approach to Computer Software Protection - John Swinson
- Copyright Protection of Computer Databases After Feist - John F. Hayden
- Modeling Legal Argument: Reasoning with Cases and Hypotheticals, by Kevin D. Ashley - Reviewed by Virginia J. Wise
Volume 5, Number 2 : Spring 1992
- New Laws for New Technologies: Current Issues Facing the Subcommittee on Technology and the Law - Senator Patrick J. Leahy
- The Cognitive Politics of Professional Conflict: Law Reform, Mental Health Treatment Technology, and Citizen Self Governance - Peter Marguiles
- Tort Liability, the First Amendment, and Equal Access to Electronic Networks - Henry H. Perritt, Jr.
- The Muddy Metaphysics of Joint Inventorship: Cleaning Up After the 1984 Amendments to 35 U.S.C. 116 - W. Fritz Fasse
- Freedom, Technology, and the First Amendment, by Jonathan W. Emord - Reviewed by Brad Mitchell
- Milgram on Licensing - Reviewed by Book Review Ed.