University(TM): Trademark Rights Accretion in Higher Education
Jacob H. Rooksby
Recent JOLT Articles
- University(TM): Trademark Rights Accretion in Higher Education - Jacob H. Rooksby
- Power and Governance in Patent Pools - Michael Mattioli
- Copyright Extremophiles: Do Creative Industries Thrive or Just Survive in China's High-Piracy Environment? - Eric Priest
- Constructed Languages and Copyright: A Brief History and Proposal for Divorce - Michael Adelman
- Searches of Cell Phones Incident to Arrest: Overview of the Law as It Stands and a New Path Forward - Patrick Brown
- Coining Bitcoin's "Legal-Bits": Examining the Regulatory Framework for Bitcoin and Virtual Currencies - Matthew Kien-Meng Ly
Current Issue: Spring 2014
You can view the most recent issue of the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology in PDF form here.
JOLT Digest is the online companion to the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology. The Digest features short student-written articles on recent developments in areas such as patent law, copyright, biotechnology, cybersecurity, privacy, telecommunications, and cyberlaw.