Reverse Payments, Perverse Incentives
Murat C. Mungan
Recent JOLT Articles
- Reverse Payments, Perverse Incentives - Murat C. Mungan
- Stronger than Kryptonite? Inalienable Profit-Sharing Schemes in Copyright Law - Guy A. Rub
- Technological Cost as Law in Intellectual Property - Harry Surden
- Copyright Lawmaking and Public Choice: From Legislative Battles to Private Ordering - Yafit Lev-Aretz
- Standards for Determining When ISPs Have Fallen Out of Section 512(a) - Nathan Lovejoy
- Science, Patent Law, and Epistemic Legitimacy: An Empirical Study of Technically Trained Federal Circuit Judges - Charlie Stiernberg
- Hacktivism and the First Amendment: Drawing the Line Between Cyber Protests and Crime - Xiang Li
- Mediating with Non-Practicing Entities - Laura Fishwick
Current Issue: Fall 2014
You can view the most recent issue of the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology in PDF form here.
JOLT Digest is the online companion to the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology. The Digest features short student-written articles on recent developments in areas such as patent law, copyright, biotechnology, cybersecurity, privacy, telecommunications, and cyberlaw.