Your Secret StringRay's No Secret Anymore: The Vanishing Government Monopoly over Cell Phone Surveillance and Its Impact on National Security and Consumer Privacy
Stephanie K. Pell & Christopher Soghoian
Recent JOLT Articles
- Your Secret StingRay's No Secret Anymore: The Vanishing Government Monopoly over Cell Phone Surveillance and Its Impact on National Security and Consumer Privacy - Stephanie K. Pell & Christopher Soghoian
- Improving Patent Quality with Applicant Incentives - Stephen Yelderman
- Free-Riding, Cooperation, and "Peaceful Revolutions" in Copyright - Nicolas Suzor
- The New Law of Ideas - Robert C. Denicola
- Microsoft the Botnet Hunter: The Role of Public-Private Partnerships in Mitigating Botnets - Zach Lerner
- The End of Post-Sale Confusion: How Consumer 3D Printing Will Diminish the Function of Trademarks - James Grace
- Intermediary Liability for Harmful Speech: Lessons from Abroad - Corey Omer
- Three's a Crowd: Towards Contextual Integrity in Third-Party Data Sharing - Natalie Kim
Current Issue: Fall 2014
You can view the most recent issue of the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology in PDF form here.
JOLT Digest is the online companion to the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology. The Digest features short student-written articles on recent developments in areas such as patent law, copyright, biotechnology, cybersecurity, privacy, telecommunications, and cyberlaw.