Reconceptualizing the Right To Be Forgotten To Enable Transatlantic Data Flow
Michael L. Rustad & Sanna Kulevska
Recent JOLT Articles
- Reconceptualizing the Right To Be Forgotten To Enable Transatlantic Data Flow - Michael L. Rustad & Sanna Kulevska
- Black-Box Medicine - W. Nicholson Price II
- Reforming Copyright Interpretation - Zahr K. Said
- The NSA Has Not Been Here: Warrant Canaries as Tools for Transparency in the Wake of the Snowden Disclosures - Naomi Gilens
- Educational Privacy in the Online Classroom: FERPA, MOOCs, and the Big Data Conundrum - Elise Young
- Homing In: Technology's Place in Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence - Emma Raviv
Current Issue: Spring 2015
You can view the most recent issue of the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology in PDF form here.
JOLT Digest is the online companion to the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology. The Digest features short student-written articles on recent developments in areas such as patent law, copyright, biotechnology, cybersecurity, privacy, telecommunications, and cyberlaw.