JOLT is funded by subscriptions and contributions from our generous law firm sponsors. As of 2020, the publication of JOLT and the student group’s educational activities are supported by contributions to the Journal of Law and Technology Association, Inc., a nonprofit entity devoted to JOLT’s educational mission.
Volume 35 Sponsors
- Fenwick & West
- Fish & Richardson
- Gunderson Dettmer
- Irell & Manella
- Kirkland & Ellis
- Knobbe Martens
- Latham & Watkins
- Morrison & Foerster
- Quinn Emanuel
- Sidley Austin
- White & Case
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Wolf Greenfield
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Participation in the IP & Technology Career Fair held each Spring
- Firm name listing in the Fall/Winter and Spring issues of the print journal, and on the JOLT website
- Access to our students via JOLT-sponsored presentations by firm attorneys on campus throughout the year
- Communication with our membership of technology- and IP-focused students, including for recruitment
Interested in supporting JOLT?
Each year beginning in September, JOLT renews sponsorships, with preference to our returning partners. However, we are happy to hear from individuals and organizations interested in sponsoring JOLT.
To express interest in sponsoring JOLT, contact Managing Editors Sean Lee & Neil Davey, or write to:
Journal of Law and Technology Association, Inc.
Attn: Managing Editors
PO Box 381247
Cambridge, MA 02238-1247