JOLT is funded exclusively by subscriptions and contributions from our generous law firm sponsors.
Volume 32 Sponsors
- Cooley LLP
- Desmarais LLP
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Wolf, Greenfield & Sacks, P.C.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Participation in the IP & Technology Career Fair held each Spring
- Firm name listing in the Fall/Winter and Spring issues of the print journal, and on the JOLT website
- Access to our students via JOLT-sponsored presentations by firm attorneys on campus throughout the year
- Communication with our membership of technology- and IP-focused students, including for recruitment
Interested in supporting JOLT?
Each year beginning in January, JOLT renews sponsorships, with preference to our returning partners. However, we are happy to hear from individuals and organizations interested in sponsoring JOLT.
Harvard Journal of Law & Technology
Attn: Managing Editors
PO Box 381247
Cambridge, MA 02238-1247