JOLT is funded by subscriptions and contributions from our generous law firm sponsors. Beginning in 2020, the publication of JOLT and the student group’s educational activities are supported by contributions to the Journal of Law and Technology Association, Inc., a nonprofit entity devoted to JOLT’s educational mission.
Volume 34 Sponsors
- Desmarais LLP
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Wolf, Greenfield & Sacks, P.C.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Participation in the IP & Technology Career Fair held each Spring
- Firm name listing in the Fall/Winter and Spring issues of the print journal, and on the JOLT website
- Access to our students via JOLT-sponsored presentations by firm attorneys on campus throughout the year
- Communication with our membership of technology- and IP-focused students, including for recruitment
Interested in supporting JOLT?
Each year beginning in January, JOLT renews sponsorships, with preference to our returning partners. However, we are happy to hear from individuals and organizations interested in sponsoring JOLT.
Journal of Law and Technology Association, Inc.
Attn: Managing Editors
PO Box 381247
Cambridge, MA 02238-1247