Summit on the Use of Technology to Expand Access to Justice
Legal Services Corporation 2012 Summit
This group of whitepapers was presented at LSC's 2012 summit on technology and access to justice. The whitepapers are reproduced here as written by the authors. A companion piece, Using Technology to Enhance Access to Justice, also collects whitepapers from the LSC summit and was published in 26 Harv. J. Law & Tech 241. For more information on the LSC summit, please visit http://tig.lsc.gov/summit-use-technology-expand-access-justice-june-2012.
- Summit on the Use of Technology to Expand Access to Justice: Analytical Framework - John M. Greacen and William L. Jones
- Using Technology to Unbundle in the Legal Services Community - Stephanie Kimbro
- A Decision Space for Legal Service Delivery - Marc Lauritsen
- Virtual Services Whitepaper - Susan Ledray
- Preliminary Thoughts on Blue Sky Technology Driven Access and Decision Systems - Richard Zorza