The Valuation of Unprotected Works: A Case Study of Public Domain Images on Wikipedia
Paul Heald, Kristofer Erickson & Martin Kretschmer
Recent JOLT Articles
- The Valuation of Unprotected Works: A Case Study of Public Domain Images on Wikipedia - Paul Heald, Kristofer Erickson & Martin Kretschmer
- Nanotechnology and Innovation Policy - Lisa Larrimore Ouellette
- Copyright and the Living Dead?: Succession Law and the Postmortem Term - Eva E. Subotnik
- The Anti-Commons Revisited - Jonathan M. Barnett
- When Biopharma Meets Software: Bioinformatics at the Patent Office - Saurabh Vishnubhakat & Arti K. Rai
- Predatory Innovation in Software Markets - Suzanne Van Arsdale & Cody Venzke
- Using the Law to Correct the Market: The Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentives Program - Bryan Cleveland
- When Gangs Go Viral: Using Social Media and Surveillance Cameras to Enhance Gang Databases - Megan Behrman
Current Issue: Fall 2015
You can view the most recent issue of the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology in PDF form here.
JOLT Digest is the online companion to the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology. The Digest features short student-written articles on recent developments in areas such as patent law, copyright, biotechnology, cybersecurity, privacy, telecommunications, and cyberlaw.