Volume 2: Spring 1989
- Public Accountability and Medical Device Regulation - Robert B. Leflar
- Corporate Risk Management and Risk Communication in the European Community and the United States - Michael S. Baram
- Revising the "Original" Patent Clause: Pseudohistory in Constitutional Construction - Kenneth J. Burchfiel
- Flying the Unfriendly Skies: The Legal Fallout over the Use of Computerized Reservation Systems as a Competitive Weapon in the Airline Industry - Larry G. Locke
- Protecting Your Proprietary Rights in the Computer and High Technology Industries, by Tobey B. Marzouk - Reviewed by Barry D. Rein
JOLT makes the articles in this Volume available for the personal, non-commercial use of the public. This license prohibits the modification, appropriation, or distribution of any content without the express permission of the author. All other rights reserved.